Thursday 7 January 2010

An appeal for help

Hello,

I am suffering a little from writers block and am finding it hard to come up with ideas for captions. I don't seem to have any issue finding the right picture to go with the text, but just need to come up with the text.

I thought it might be a nice idea to ask you all to comment to this post and leave a simple idea for a title of a caption that I could create, which hopefully should spark the creative juices back into full flow and in return you will get more captions back!

Thanks to you all in anticipation,

NRAE

8 comments:

leilopez said...

I've always fancied the idea of bringing men along to female only gatherings dressed as women.

NRAE said...

Thats a nice idea - although my own tastes would probably be transformed or changed into women rather than dressed as... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Well, seeing as I visit your site frequently, I'd have to say something along the lines of the "Great Shift" that happens. Though, with a twist. I fancy bimbos. But I also liked your last one, about schooling. How about a series of captions following on particular person through a journey?

By the way, like always, great captions once again. Can't leave without saying that, or I wouldn't be your secret admirer!

NRAE said...

Some great ideas there! Thanks Secret Admirer! :-)

mingle said...

I love the mental changes. Where the man slowly accepts or is forced to accept his new femininity. Or when he is unaware of his new state. Basically, I love caps that focus on the new feminine desires. I also love bimbo caps and forced fem. Thanks! One of the best sites out there.

NRAE said...

Hi Mingle, Cheers for your comments! I shall see what I can do! :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm always entraced with the lusty desires you have after the transformation, and describing the feminine point of view for lusty sex works well with many pics!

Keep up the good work, and perhaps post some of the great pics you find and we can suggest themes.

Sailor Girl

NRAE said...

Thanks Sailor Girl! Even your name is sexy and a good candidate for captions! :-)

I do indeed have a picture I wish to caption but don't know what to put with it - I shall post it and see what people suggest...