Wednesday 3 April 2013

Captioneering

Dear All,

Further to the great supportive feedback from my last post I'm pleased to announce I have created a new blog called Captioneering, with the primary purpose of sharing photos and ideas with you all, particularly other "Captioneers".

You can find it at http://captioneering.tumblr.com/.

I'll be populating it with photos that I have always thought had great potential for a caption, in case anyone else would like to pick up the ball and run with it. If you do please let me know I'd live to see the results. It will also (hopefully) encourage discussion and contributions from others as well.

I'll still be captioning when I can, but this will be a great way to

a) reduce my overflowing folder of "to be captioned" photos and go someway to getting that monkey off my back!

b) share and give back to the community that produces such great and varied TG fiction.

Thanks as always, and I hope you all like the new blog

NRAE


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi First of all forgive the faults are french writing it is difficult for me to write in English. Nevertheless I wanted to congratulate you for your blog and invite you to make you discover the mine:
http://tgtf-francais.blogspot.fr/

You can use all the captions if you have photoshop you just have to repeat a block with text over mine. If I suggest that it is because I feel that we have the same taste for caption .... Otherwise if I have ideas of text or should I post? on this blog, on your new?
That's pretty sorry for the text heavy and thank you for your work